Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation

PROS:
- Finish! Looks like really pretty skin!! Love the finish
- Blendability; I can use anything, including my fingers!
- Packaging - Thank the lord for a pump!!
- Medium coverage; buildable
- Does no accentuate dry areas on my face
- Feels like I don't have foundation on!
- Looks great in photos. The SPF does not give me a white cast even in flash photography. Some worry about this, but you can mitigate it by setting with a mineral foundation. I personally don't have to at all.

CONS:
- Price..A little pricier than normal drugstore foundations, but I got mine on sale
- Shimmers. There are noticeable shimmers when you swatch it on your hand, but on your face, you have to be super super close to see it.
- Lack of oil control (though it is usually easily mitigated with setting with powder)
- Okay staying power. It does last for about 6-8 hours on me

VERDICT:
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It looks great in every lighting and even in flash photography. I wish it had longer staying power, but as an everyday foundation, it's perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment